[Updated 11:49PM]
You mean it's not.. it's never been.. real???
Oh well. It all still looks pretty darn delicious to me. Hard to believe that a computer created that. Tres cool. I think I'm going to make one of my kids an SFX person, or an animator at Pixar. And another one must be an architect (it's a perfect mix of art and science). The third can do whatever he/she wants, although I'd be secretly rooting for musician (of the non-Marilyn Manson genre).
Also, it appears that I'm being followed on Twitter by a whole bunch of people that I don't know, people who are also following thousands of other Bostonians. Is this normal? Creepily enough, one of my followers happens to be "BostonPride". Yes, the gay parade organization. Maybe they add everyone they can find in Boston. Or maybe "Suhaani" is just a gay-sounding name. Dunno. Doesn't matter, I blocked them anyway!
In other news, it's Wednesday. And for the first time in nine weeks, I don't give a damn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

There is nothing wrong with Marilyn Manson. so there.
ReplyDeleteerr - YEAH there is. the man is freakishly scary. i don't mind the sound of his music so much as his appearance. but either way, no kid of mine is going down that road, no matter how experimental their music gets :p
ReplyDeleteHey - I'm glad you enjoyed the book! It's officially in my top selection of books along with Life of Pi, Shantaram and a few others. PS - where's your list? Also, how's Sallu? Give him my love!
ReplyDelete