What a waste of a day. All I did was catch up on episodes of Law & Order on the DVR and inhale an entire tin of Pringles (sour cream and onion, if you must know).
Currently waiting for the aalu qeema to finish cooking and then will eat and head to bed. Why so early? My class at BU starts tomorrow, yay. At least now I have something to do on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30am to 1pm, even if it means getting on the B line.
Random thought: I once had an AIM login called AlooKiMaa... get it? get it? Although in retrospect I don't quite see what was so clever about me calling myself Mama Potato. Hmm. I actually have stacks of random AIM logins. I created them in sophomore year to stalk someone (useful since you can add people without them approving you first) and for some reason they never expire so I still have them. Hmm. I should probably not talk about my stalkerish tendencies here. Forget I said anything. Obliviate!
In other news, my sister sent me a copy of a Eat, Pray, Love and instructed me to read it pronto. Guess I have my B line reading all set. I had started reading Atonement in Toronto and brought it back with me, but I just set up a Netflix account and I'm getting the movie in my first shipment tomorrow so I think I'll settle for that instead. Also receiving Once tomorrow - super excited about that one, given all the hype generated by readers of this blog :)
That's all folks. G'nite.

No comments:
Post a Comment