My dad has a blog. Why? He heard that Amitabh Bachchan started one and said that if the movie star can have one, so can he. I suppose that's a good enough reason, but I know it's really because he's a secret technophile who spends about 18 hours a day on the computer and wants to be "in" on everything new. He's certainly come a long way from yelling at his kids for being addicted to the Internet and being suspicious of all online activity.
Anyway, I'm not going to publicize his web address, but suffice it to say that it's quite hilarious to read your own dad's blog. He has a profile picture and everything. It's quite endearing, despite being strangely awkward. Of course, he has no clue that *I* have a blog, because he would surely become a regular reader and we can't have him finding out about the twisted thoughts that pervade his daughter's mind can we? It would make him weep.
In other news, I'm totally in love with Landon Pigg. He's coming to Boston on June 11th, definitely going. And before you pounce on me for lusting after a 23 year old, let me assure you that the fondness extends only to his musical prowess. Ashton-Kutcher-lookalikes are certainly pleasing to the eye, but otherwise don't do much for me. Sorry, Pigg - maybe if you looked and danced like Shahid you'd have had a chance.
May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteyou suck :p
ReplyDelete