After months of searching, I have finally found it! The scene from Fida that made me a Shahid Kapur fan!
Shahid's character, Jai, has just realized that the girl he is madly in love with, Neha, (Kareena Kapoor) is actually a complete bi*ch. She's already married to someone else, and only pretended to be in love with him all this time because she wanted to use him to to pull off a complicated heist that would frame him, while she and her husband ran off with the money.
In this scene, Jai is on the run after having committed the crime and after having discovered that he's been taken for a ride by Neha. Sadly, he found out about this because he caught her, with her husband, in.. erm.. the shower.
What I love about this scene (0:00 to 1:38) is just how realistically Shahid conveys the complete shock, panic, anger, and madness of being betrayed by the one he loves. It may be a little hard to appreciate the scene without watching the movie, but when I saw this scene for the first time, I froze and thought,"Oh my god, I know how that feels." That's when I knew this guy was going to make it big someday. Very very awesome.
May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

poor shahid :-(
ReplyDelete