Firstly, blogging with a Blackberry sucks. This is simply too slow and painstaking.
But mostly Blackberries suck. Why? Because they make you miss your bus! After missing my 8:05 commuter rail train due to the length of my morning shower, I decided to take the 8:10 bus. Except as I typed a note to my boss explaining I might be late to our 9:15 meeting with the Managing Director, the damned bus rattled off right by me without stopping! I looked up a milisecond too late and then screamed and jumped up and down like a maniac, waving my arms in the air, but of course by this time it was a block away and a bus's ass doesn't have eyes. Considered chasing after it but today's shoes (fancy khussay) are not conducive to mad dashes behind the 505 express. So now I'm on the 8:30 train and will be 5-10 minutes late to my meeting with THE MANAGING DIRECTOR.
Right now, seriously hating:
- Meetings before 10am
- Commuter rail/living out here in bloody Waltham
- Khussay
- Showers
Only good thing to come out of this is that I created a new swear word: shitf*ck. Yes? Got a nice catchy ring to it na? It will now be my new pet swear word for everything. Appropriately expresses anger, disdain, hating, pissiness and frustration with fate. All valid feelings when you're screwed over by the damn MBTA. So much for my Ode to the T. Ha.
April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment