April 25, 2008

Isn't it ironic?

I just got laid off.

LOL.

Don't worry, I'm actually fine. I've been laughing for an hour.

I was thinking of quitting anyway (for various reasons), but this is better I suppose 'cos now I get severance and can claim unemployment. Woohoo. I got laid off because of the recession - I'm officially part of the American economy and the American dream now. Yay.

My last day is today. Gotta start packing and saying a few goodbyes. It's a little surreal.

It's amazing the twists and turns fate takes to make you land up some place. Hmm.

Oh yeah, and this is what that 9:15 meeting with the MD was about. Fun huh?

2 comments:

  1. WHAT! And why am i finding this via xinugeist?

    ReplyDelete
  2. *shrug*

    I waited for you to call me all weekend considering I left you numerous voicemails on the 24th but you never did. Serves you right for ditching me!

    ReplyDelete