
Image sourced from Paresh @ Cranial Flatulence.
Seriously dear reader (aah Khaleej Times) - if you're really my friend and really sorry that I got laid off, you will be nice to me and get me this poster as a present... after all, I no longer have any earnings with which I can buy it for myself *sniff* :(

If I had a place of my own like a house with a dedicated office space, this poster, the transformers, superman returns and 300 would be on there in a flash. I'm telling you, this is probably one of the best posters EVER
ReplyDeleteTotally. If I was still employed *sniff* I would have added this to my office walls to join my three other posters..
ReplyDelete1) Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows book cover poster from Borders
2) Oversized Pirates of the Caribbean 2 poster from a Disney promotion
3) Rather large.. umm.. Happy Bunny poster.
WHAT! I like Happy Bunny. He's evil :D