April 16, 2007

Moving Along

I was introduced to a song called "Move Along," by The All American Rejects by a friend at work many months ago. At the time I just thought it had a cool video (we were trying to recreate it as a spoof for our own video about our team... long story), but now I realize that this song is quite inspirational.

"When all you got to keep is strong - move along, move along like I know you do..
And even when your hope is gone - move along, move along just to make it through..
Move along.."

So true. It's so important to just keep movin' along. And I am.

Tomorrow I start freelancing with a small agency in downtown Boston, working on a project for them, presumably for a week or two. They will also have a job opening soon so this is a good way for me to suss out whether I'd like to work here.

And on Wednesday, I have another interview with another small agency in downtown Boston, which seems to be quite eager to have me on board.

So who knows, I might actually meet my own deadline of having a job by the end of the month. Let's cross our fingers and see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment