December 2, 2009

Change of Address

Hello, my readership of three people.

In case you're wondering why I have abandoned you lot, you should know that I haven't given up on blogging. I've simply directed my energies elsewhere. Instead of marinating in my own bleghity, I decided to use my downtime to do something productive and positive. So I recently designed and launched my very own website and marketing blog. Figured it was about time I looked professional to my prospective employers!

This personal blog will remain up, and I'll come back from time to time, but I think my marketing blog is where I'll focus my time from now on. More important to look ahead than to keep looking behind, right? Website link is embedded in the title of this post. Do stop by and let me know what you think.

Before I depart, a couple of tunes that have taken root in my heart these past few days and deserve to be shared on the blog.

xoxo

Cancion Triste, by Jesse Cook -- Spanish guitar, instrumental.





O Re Piya, by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan (Aaja Nachle OST)  -- Classical love song, with a Bollywood spin.





Rang Le, by Shafqat Amanat Ali (Tabeer) -- Classical urdu thumri, with a Venetian spin.

2 comments:

  1. oh zeenat rasheed...

    its startling that the soundtracks of both our lives are inevitably in the same damn raag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, i (re)discovered all of them when you visited and essentially stole them off your iPod. so that was inevitable :)

    ReplyDelete