Must admit, I do like this new look, but I'm still not entirely sold on it. Considering how much time I spent today perfecting each aspect of it (damn XML, and all computer languages) you'd think this was going to be permanent, but I have plenty of time on my hands, so you may see me going through a couple of iterations before settling on the final look. My biggest peeve with this one is the fact that I can't seem to get the Blogger NavBar to show up at the top of the page when I log in; I think it's because the header image is so huge.
To be honest, I was hoping to find a chartreuse-based template, and did find one that I really liked but unfortunately it wasn't compatible with the new Blogger. So I guess I'll keep searching until I'm satisfied. General criteria include something stylistically bold, in the darker (and greener) color palette, and sticking (for now) to the two-column layout.
Hmm, I wonder if I should put so much energy into this, given how I am inevitably moving to WordPress anyway? Oh well, it can't hurt to play around a little.
Let me know what you think and thank you for your patience while the site is under construction. *ding ding*

remove this from your code:
ReplyDelete#navbar-iframe {
height: 0px;
visibility: hidden;
display: none;
}
it'll bring back the navbar.
Aha! Got it.
ReplyDeleteYou rock! *hugs*