I'm in Toronto. Yep. Decided to drive up here and surprise my family today. Arrived an hour ago and the expression on my dad's face when he opened the door at 10:45pm was priceless. You live for moments such as these, really. It was totally hilarious. He was missing me a lot these past few days, and was insisting I use his frequent-flier miles to come over for a few weeks. Little did he know that the reason I kept turning him down with a non-committal "dekheinge..." was because we were planning on coming anyway. His ridiculous grin when we yelled "Surprise!" was totally worth the 8.5 hour drive through rain and fog (which I actually really enjoyed, but then again, I wasn't driving).
Sarwar will probably drive back on Tuesday. I'm here until.. well.. until I feel like it I guess! The advantages of being unemployed, eh? Oh no. The Canucks are getting to me already!
l8rz y'all.
May 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment