May 24, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Today is likely to include dinner (place TBD) and Indiana Jones.. woohoo! So excited.

Looks like I'm going to spend all day tomorrow in Davis Square, thanks to Phantom Gourmet. Definitely getting Sunday brunch at Mr. Crepe (I'm heading straight for the spinach, basil, mushroom and brie crepe) followed by dessert at Kickass Cupcakes (you may have to pry me away from the deep-friend cupcake). MmMMm. This could possibly be the highlight of the entire Memorial Day weekend. Can't wait.

Later, will need to head to Wrentham Premium Outlets for some summer shopping.

And maybe Sunday (when it's supposed to be 80 degrees!) a trip to Kimball Farms may be on the cards.. mmm.. best ice cream EVER.

Nothing like a weekend full of food to cheer one up, eh?

2 comments:

  1. Is it just me, or is Xinugeist morphing into Xinugourmet? (insert burp sound effect)

    What's with the extreme foodi-ness?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just following my new motto in life. "When in depression, eat."

    Hey, it could be worse. I could be doing drugs. Or watching Sex and the City all day.

    ReplyDelete