It's almost noon on my first day of unemployment.
So far I have:
1) Completed my morning rounds of online stalking behavior (reading blogs, checking Facebook/email)
2) Showered
3) Taken Harry Potter 7 off the shelf to begin digging into it again now that I officially have nothing to do
4) Looked into some summer courses at Harvard Extension and Boston University
Considering what to do with myself this summer now that I have so much time on my hands. Tentative plans include:
First half of May: visit family in Toronto
Mid May to End June: take a few summer courses
July: hang out with the in-laws who will be visiting
August: make a trip to India with sister... and then attend a friend's wedding in Houston
Of course I could skip Toronto and move the trip to India up to May.. that way I'll avoid the disgusting summer heat, but then again I'm sure it's disgusting already. And tickets on such short notice will be expensive too. Hmm. Must discuss with Dad as he's planning to leave in a few weeks himself.
OK time for breakfast. I know it's technically lunchtime but I have no lunch-type food in my house. Haven't cooked in a week and I'm all out of all groceries - even milk. But that's not a problem; as long as I can make chai and a cheese melt, I'm a-OK.
Stay tuned for the next update.

No comments:
Post a Comment