April 20, 2008

Happy 420!

*stupid grin*

I am so amused by this day.. it's so awesome. Why? Because of all the stupidity and mystery that surrounds the origins of "420", (which were debunked by Snopes ages ago) and the fact that FX and G4 have awesome stoner movies playing all day today.

Wow, I sound really cool and "with it" don't I? was once a time when I was rather naive about all this stuff though.

In sophomore year, I bought this poster for my dorm room - it had a marijuana leaf on it, was printed on brown paper and said "Environ MENTALLY Friendly". I thought it was just funny because of the environmental/mental aspect.. I had no idea what a marijuana leaf looked like or that it had anything to do with pot.

Halfway through the school year, my buddy Nirav who lived down the hall stopped by my room. When he saw the poster, he laughed and said, "Dude I didn't know you did weed."

In my head, I screamed: "WHAAAAAAAAT?!!!?!?!?!"

Out loud, I was like, "Erm.. yeah.. I just.. err.. thought it was.. yknow.. funny." Then he left and I banged my head against the wall for being so utterly clueless.

Yeah, I'm lame like that. Now, I'm gonna go back to watching Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back.

No comments:

Post a Comment