November 20, 2007

Seasonal Affective Disorder?

No. This isn't S.A.D. I am officially sick of people. People suck. People have issues and you have to walk on eggshells and be careful around them, and you just can't be you and eventually you forget who you were in the first place before all this shit happened.

I am sick; sick of people who are weak and non-ballsy, and people who get hurt and offended, and people who defend these stupid sensitive people.

I am tired; of being surrounded by people in pain, of internalizing their suffering and trying to make a difference because I am a small measly human being and have no power over anything.

I am sick of all this negative energy, annoying people, mundane life and crappy weather. I am just really, really FED UP.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Xinu, now tell us how you really feel...

    Pray tell what hath caused this wrath?

    ReplyDelete
  2. crap, what the hell happened ? just squish the source of the problem under your shoe woman!

    ReplyDelete