October 28, 2007

Songs of the day:

Beete Lamhein - The Train
Mauja hi Mauja & Tum Se Hi - Jab We Met

By the way, Jab We Met was incredibly and surprisingly good. Go watch it.

8 comments:

  1. Its Kareena Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor.

    Yes..
    I'm not paying theater money for it.

    KK - YUCK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't expect anything from it but Kareena, who has always gotten on my nerves since her Poo days, was actually really good. Her character is a little Basanti-like and was a little annoying at first but she quickly grows on you. Her chemistry with Shahid is great. It's actually a really funny and mature movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're just saying that because you want to marry Shahid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, be that as it may (*glare*), I don't let personal feelings get in the way of a movie review.. and it *was* a good movie!

    Of course, Shahid made it even better *snicker* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. NEVER! Rather death than dishonor! Fight to the finish! Give 'em hell!

    Hmm. Although you are probably right, as I've heard a few more such opinions from credible and avid movie-dicts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, are you saying I'm not a credible and avid movie-dict? INSAALIT! (to quote the drunk truck driver dude from Maine Pyar Kiya).

    *sulk*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uffo, zeenat ji. I clearly meant to say "credible and avid movie-dicts, such as yourself". :-)

    How could I say that about the desi and female Roger Ebert :-) Aap to mahaan hain. Gyaani hain. Antaryaami hain. Balqe main to yeh kehta hoon ke aap mahila hi nahin ..... err ... maha-mahila? Yeah, that's totally a dialogue meant for a guy.

    But you get point no?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehehe.. chalo apology accepted :)

    Now go watch the movie!

    ReplyDelete