April 8, 2007

Looking through blue colored glasses..

Spent a lot of last week suffering from achy, watery eyes and achy head. Yesterday, decided to try on a pair of new and upgraded glasses I had had made a year ago but never wore 'cos I couldn't be bothered to get used to them. It worked. Looks like my eyes have now gotten to the point that the old prescription won't work. Must get new lenses added to old frame. Can't be wearing metallic blue Pepsi frames with everything!

Made some awesome chilli-garlic shrimp with fried rice last night. I also had a 3 hour tummy ache from 11:30pm to 2:30am (finally cured by a double dose of Zantac) but I wonder if it was all the grapes I had for dessert?

Used the morning to look through the clothing stash and identified two saris that I will turn into shalwar kameezes when I go back to Dubai next. Umm.. whenever that is. I hope my tailor still remembers me :(

That is all.

2 comments:

  1. It was the chili garlic - depends on how long you let that bad boy simmer and cook the spices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and go get new scrip then glasses.

    ReplyDelete