So I've been obsessed with finding the soundtrack of the new Don, preferably for free. I don't really care to get any of the songs, I just want the soundtrack from the trailer, i.e. the funky remix of "Array deewanon, mujhe pehchaano, kahan se aaya, main hoon kaun?"
I looked everywhere but no bootleg copies of the album are out yet. Then, I took a chance on iTunes and voila! The whole album is available.
Checked out the sample tunes of a couple of tracks that seemed to be "it" - they all had "theme" or "remix" in their titles - but nothing had the juicy chords I wanted to hear.
But even so, I downloaded one track, thinking that maybe the sample led into the track I wanted - but sadly, it did not. So then I hopefully downloaded another file, but it still was not the song I wanted!
Now I'm beginning to think that that track isn't on the album at all (a shame) and I've also lost $1.98 over two tracks I don't want!
I want my song! I want my money back!
August 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

*knock knock knock*
ReplyDeleteYes? Who is it?
.....
.....
.....
Don.
*cue electro syntho arrey deewano*
GAH!!! It's like an itch I can't scratch!
ReplyDeleteMere paas hai na.. gmail karoon?
ReplyDeleteDon Revisted is what you want :)
ReplyDelete