Also, last night I had a dream in the league of Tamanna's crazy one about me and Pepperidge Farm bread..
I dreamt that me, Paresh, Tamanna, Vishal and my family were at some crazy party at the Sharjah Corniche, which now had whales in it, that you could see from a higher platform, which were all chained to a big pole in the middle of the lagoon so that they could only stay near the rim and people could see them. And then there was something about a digital camera and how Paresh wouldn't give me his to shoot pictures with, and began bothering me about... and for some reason I can't remember much else (I did in the morning).. but Paresh was wearing a bright fushcia shirt and khakis.. bizarre eh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ah Paresh's sense of good fashion pervades your dreams as well?
ReplyDeleteFuchsia and khakis. The stuff that designer dreams are made of.
Hey now. Wait a second... Fuschia's a sexy color man. but first, you nailed the fact that the camera would need to be pried from my cold dead hands!
ReplyDeleteBut see, I got my fashion sense from Vishal's ex boyfriend Manish Malhotra.
*oh no he didn't*
Whales in Sharjah Lagoon. Wow. You need to stop eating weird stuff before bed too.
Hehehh hey, real men wear pink. And adding to the fact that he's a bambaiya.. his tyle is very dhinchak!
ReplyDeletethe camera.. he's that way about his laptop, ipod, cellphone, remote.. hmm desktop at home and work. Very territorial man. It's helps that he's when it comes to me Muahahahah.
Uh, sharks, I won't be surpised if it happened in the land of 'Mine is Bigger than Yours'.
I meant he's weak.. and that his style is dhinchak.
ReplyDelete