April 20, 2006

La Coupe Francais De Hair

Got a haircut today. The guy chopped off a whole lot more than I wanted. Am traumatized and miserable. Husband will disapprove, I know it.

The initial shock is wearing off. In general the cut is not bad. However:

1) its too short for my pear-shaped (and growingly rotund) body
2) tomorrow (and forever) it will look really crappy once the goop he put in my hair is washed out

People at work have been trying to console me and say it looks trendy, funky and professional. My boss found me sobbing in the bathroom. I'm wearing pointy stilettoes and my toes are on fire. My shirt feels too tight because of the tanktop beneath it but the neckline is too low and indecent for work to be worn without a tanktop.

It is HARD being a woman. Will find some chocolate to cheer me up.

7 comments:

  1. which is why sometimes, just, sometimes staying boring is tres bon right?

    Look, at least you HAVE hair to complain about. Hume dekho. Aye mere pyaare chaman.. aye mere udje chaman.. tujhpe baal qurbaan...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ... Aamir in Andaaz Apna Apna ... "Main to Rosie ke komal komal haaton se baal kataa ke aaya hoon .. its the latest french cut you see ... le coupe francais de hair" ... haha ... not much sympathy for your situation, sadly .. but that title cracked me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's kheti, it'll grow. Till then find a way to make it look like that's what you wanted. The shirt bit, I'm sorry. Yes must mail you chocolate. Nutella?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excuse me. I WAS BEING SYMPATHETIC!!! I have no hair left to even complain about. Ajeeb ho. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I didn't know about your hair ordeal, but I honestly thought this weekend you looked cute and perky and it does suit your personality!
    I wouldn't lie to you baby, wouldn't lie to you! (remember that song?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Xinuuuuuuuu it will be fine soon... "you" are a lot more than just your hair... remember that and you'll be fine... this coming from a chick with 4 large bursting pimples on her right cheek... so there :-) Chin up!

    ReplyDelete