April 27, 2006

And then you call me and its not so bad at all...

Thanks for the haircut props peepz! You ma homies *thumps chest 2wice*. Word.

Hair looks much better after first day of flat-ness. Am quite happy with it now, sorry for the initial scare.

Another scare I had on Friday last week was of (brace yourselves) a COLD SORE.

After a night of freaking out that I was carrying a virus that spreads on contact, I woke up the next morning to find that the small bump near my lip had burnt down to nothing from the Abreva I had piled on it before going to bed. I guess the cold sore medicine zapped the poor zit into oblivion. Explains why it was burning so much when I put it on.. hmm..

11 comments:

  1. Did you just do the chest thump-thump ?! you missed the little peace sign after:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Word.

    or as a desi would it - Chest ThwapThwap (smacking man boobs) Namaskaram!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok .. so now you are a statistic with short hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny thing is that I called. I'm getting the MIT-Harvard-Princeton special, 3 MBAs for $99.99 ONLY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its called "sarcasm", a "joke", if you will...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was not WTF'ing you, Vish. The exclamation was directed at the message left by Mr. exd0kl67!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Apology accepted. Hmph.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you know this is what happens when you dont have word verification on in your comments settings.

    ReplyDelete