March 21, 2006

Back to the Blog

One year and three weeks ago, I wrote my last blog entry. After that, I got busy. Or rather, I got bored and, well, I got boring. Nothing seemed interesting enough to write about, and everything seemed too complex to type out loud.

Then, today, after reading two friends' blogs (Vish and Tamiami) I felt inspired to write again. About all the inane things that my mind processes each day which I usually feel too exhausted to churn out. About all the witty things I think of after-the-fact, and then kick myself for not having said at the right time. About all the craziness in this offline world of ours.

I am doing this so I don't entirely lose my creativity or my passion for funniness.

And so, I am back. I can't promise I'll stay for long, but I'll do my darndest to entertain you while I'm here.

*pregnant pause*

Hello, I'm Johnny Cash.

(Heehee, not really but I love the way Joaquin Phoenix says it in 'Walk the Line')

2 comments:

  1. SHe is back .. finally chica, I was missing the food talk

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Way! I'm still in shock. Welcome back, Xinu. *sniff* *sniff* we missed you yaar (senti). Ab hum murgiyon ka farm kholein?

    ReplyDelete