October 18, 2004

Ramadan Mubarak

Ramadan Mubarak to everyone who reads this blog (which means the total audience of 2 people who sometimes stumble in here for the heck of it). *sigh*

This weekend I watched Aladdin on DVD (present from Significant Other) after many years. It was quite enjoyable except I couldn't talk/sing along to it 'cos Sarwar kept shushing me to be quiet as he was seeing it for the second time and didn't remember anything anyway. Hmpft.

Also had crazy huge iftars - on Sunday we actually ate samosas, pakoras, dahi-badas, and chaney!

Okay now I'm making myself hungry so I shall bugger off.

1 comment:

  1. this is abdu, i wud make an account and then post a reply but as u very WELL know I'm too lazy to do such a thing. anyway, you're cruel. why ? for the following reason :

    Also had crazy huge iftars - on Sunday we actually ate samosas, pakoras, dahi-badas, and chaney!

    argh.*dies*

    ReplyDelete