So I was going thru stuff on my laptop, cleaning up old documents, and I came upon a questionnaire of sorts that my sister and I had created when we were young. It was called "Express Yourself!" (no doubt inspired by Madonna) and we were going to email it to all our friends and then compile the responses. Of course that never happened and I saw this and remembered our old plan. And then I thought, why shouldn't *I* answer it anyway?
So, my own answers to the questionnaire are included below. If you, dear readers, (hyuk hyuk) want to answer any of them, you can post replies but just number the question. Or if you are particularly enthusiastic, you can answer the whole thing and email your reply to me at my Yahoo address. Enjoy!
EXPRESS YOURSELF!
I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. NAME: Oh come on, you know. What are you doing here if you don't know??
2. ALIASES/PETNAMES/MIRC, ICQ, MSN NICKS: Xinu, Lal_Mirch, Suhaani, Papitay.. among others.
3. DATE OF BIRTH & ZODIAC: 8/7/82 and Leo.
4. YOU HAVE BEEN ‘ONLINE’ SINCE: The summer of 1998.
II. MAKE BELIEVE
5. IF YOU WERE AN ANIMAL YOU WOULD BE: A wabbit :) I'm cuddly and would like to have lots of babies!
6. YOU IDENTIFY MOST WITH WHICH
(a) FILM CHARACTER: Suhaani, from "Saathiya".
(b) SUPERHERO/ HEROINE: Harry Potter.
(c) MODE OF TRANSPORTATION: A TATA school bus. I'm noisy and stinky but I get you safely to your destination.
7. IF YOU WON $1,000,000 WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH IT: Give some of it to charity, distribute some amongst my family, then buy my husband whatever he wanted (Plasma screen TV, DVDs of Poirot and Jeeves & Wooster, Dangermouse) and seriously deck out my wardrobe.
8. IF YOU COULD, WHAT ONE PART OF YOUR BODY WOULD YOU LIKE TO CHANGE: *sigh* My abs, of course.
9. WHAT ERA WOULD YOU HAVE LIKED TO HAVE LIVED IN: The time of the Prophet, 19th century England (in the upper crust of society of course), in Middle Earth or even the time of Voldemort (I'd be Auror, of course).
10. IF YOU WERE INVISIBLE: I'd wander the halls of the White House and watch the world come to an end everyday.
III. FOOD FOR THOUGHT
11. YOU LOVE TO EAT: Cocoa puffs, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Seekh kababs, Aalu qeema, Chicken pulao, Chicken Makhani, Salmon Caesar salad, Grilled cheese sandwiches, and Mushroom pasta.
12. IF YOU WERE A FOOD, YOU WOULD BE: Aalu Ki Maa. Hyuk hyuk.
13. CHEESE SANDWICHES REMIND YOU OF: Depressing lunch breaks in Dubai College when I ate my home-made cheese sandwiches all alone. Sniff sniff.
14. AFTER DINNER YOU LIKE TO: Go right to sleep. ZzZZzzz.
15. YOUR IDEAL MIDNIGHT SNACK IS: Cereal.
16. YOUR FAVORITE PRINGLES FLAVOR IS: Sour Cream & Onion.
17. IF ALL THE WORLD WAS A SALAD BOWL: I'd be the dishwashing liquid keeping it clean.
IV. THE LOVE SEAT
18. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE? Absolutefinitely.
19. LOVE IS: knowing that you're not alone.
20. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU FALLEN IN LOVE?
0 – 3 4 –7 8 – 11 Boy, are you tharkee! --> I'd say 4-7.
21. YOUR WILDEST AND SECRETEST FANTASY: Not going public on this Blog!
22. IS LUST BETTER THAN LOVE: (This question is for Men Only)
YES YES, OF COURSE!! IS THAT SOME SORT OF TRICK QUESTION??
--> Ahem, I'll pass.
23. MEN LUST MORE THAN WOMEN BECAUSE: They do not. I disagree completely. Women are just as lustful as men, just not as honest about it.
24. THE PERSON CLOSEST TO YOU IS: I'm sitting all alone right now! ;)
25. YOU ARE TURNED ON BY: Music and good cologne.
V. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
26. YOUR QUIRKIEST FEATURE: I'm always hungry. Always. (explains the abs eh?)
27. WHEN YOU WERE A KID: I didn't like new clothes. Only comfy hand me downs, please. If it's good enough for the other girls, it's good enough for me.
28. YOU CRY WHEN: Err, the question should be "You don't cry when?". 'Nuff said.
29. WHAT SLIPS OUT OF YOUR MOUTH MOST? (Expletives Only): "Oh crap!"
30. YOU LIKE TO RIDE: JET SKI'S!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!
31. YOUR MOTTO IN LIFE: Screw it.
32. YOU SMELL NICE BECAUSE: I'm stinky :D
33. YOU WOULD DIE IF SOMEONE KNEW: That Sarwar's jeans are too tight for me *blush*.
34. IF SOMEONE LOOKED UNDER YOUR BED THEY WOULD FIND: Nothing.
35. HOW MANY ITEMS OF BRANDED CLOTHING ARE YOU WEARING AS YOU ANSWER THIS QUESTIONNAIRE: 1
36. DESCRIBE THE ITEMS OF BRANDED OF CLOTHING YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW AND NAME THE BRAND(S): An Old Navy zip up sweater.
37. WHEN YOU GROW UP (FINALLY) YOU WANNA BE: A copywriter.
38. YOUR FAVORITE COLOR FOR
(a) UNDERWEAR: Prolly black, or burgundy. No stars or stripes for me.
(b) TOOTHBRUSHES: Purple and White.
(c) BEDROOM CARPETS: Orange.
39. THE BEST WAY TO MAKE A QUICK BUCK IS: Sell your soul to the devil! Muwahahahaha..
40. YOUR “BIGGEST ASSET” IS: The "W" factor.
41. IN YOUR DREAMS YOU SEE YOURSELF: I don't usually see myself, I'm usually watching from my POV.
42. YOU HAVE BEEN SCARRED FOR LIFE BY: The Internet! Damn my sister for introducing it to me at the tender age of 16!
43. YOU ARE PUT TO SLEEP BY: A warm blankie.
44. BEFORE STARTING THIS QUESTIONNAIRE YOU WERE: Doing laundry. Oops that reminds me - gotta get stuff out of the dryer! Its midnight!
45. THE FIRST SONG THAT COMES TO YOUR MIND RIGHT NOW IS: Woh Lahme, by Jal.
46. THIS QUESTIONNAIRE WAS:
AWESOME
AMAZING
TOO COOL!
THE FUNNEST THING IVE DONE IN A LONG TIME
ALL OF THE ABOVE
Err, I'm too humble to toot my horn so much :P~
Tada!

i bet you anything that you did this addition to your blog while you were sitting at work and getting bored!! SLACKER!!!! :D well, you were STILL at work atleast, unlike me who wud go to a restaurant to dine during his security shifts. but yea, SLACKER!!!!! *points at you to make it CRYSTAL clear*
ReplyDeleteactually i was at home when i did this... i sat from 11pm to past midnight and reformatted the questionnaire from the original document and answered the questions etc... i have no time at work to do anything but work. sigh.
ReplyDelete