I went to the dentist today. Apparently my mouth was a breeding place for disease (ew sounds gross, maybe I shouldn't publicize my oral hygiene problems), but everything got cleaned up. Cleaned up to the point where my gums are buzzing and tender and I don't want to eat anything lest I dirty my shiny teeth (they polished them!) again. Hmm, good diet technique this.
I have to go back again next week so the doc (very nice Irani lady) can take out an old filling and put in a new one, simply to make a few bucks in my opinion. Oh well, what the heck. I'm pretty freaked and paranoid now about making sure everything in there is perfect, so an extra $70 or so is money well spent I think.
Today I have also consolidated my email accounts! Yes! I'm down from 7 to 4, and Sarwar managed to brainwash me into making my yahoo a/c my primary address. Well, its free 100MB sure kicks butt compared to Hotmail's measly 2MB. So.. good for me! But seriously, it was bloody hard consolidating 10 years (isn't that how long email has been around?) of email subscriptions and listserves and accounts and passwords . Madness. But now it's done and I can't stop checking my Yahoo mail.. I'm a woman obsessed!
In other technology news, Trillain f***ed up my MSN list. Somehow it consolidated my two MSN lists (I tried to sign in with the non-default just to check) and it merged the two and now everyone on the 1st list has been sent invites to join my 2nd list, which is a pain in the ass since the 2nd list was created specifically to get away from the folks on the 1st list (the people I don't care to talk to most of the time, the people who were added in that youthful phase one goes thru when the # of MSN buddies is directly co-related to your popularity and coolness).
Oh well, such is the annoying power of technology. You get used to it, and then it screws you. Hmm, kinda like a man innit? ;)
October 5, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment