Election madness is in full swing. Last night's vice-presidential debate kicked some serious butt. Cheney is an unbelievably articulate and scathing debater. I've never actually seen him do anything but scowl or have a dead-pan expression, but there really is a brain inside. Chalo, at least he wasn't Secretary of Defense for nothing. Edwards did as good a job as could be expected. The whole event was a pretty intense pow-wow session, and frankly, I wish these two were running for president. At least they have some life in them. As stated before, Kerry is old and Bush is dumb. The two VP candidates spent the whole time articulating, clarifying and explaining what their respective bosses really meant to say the whole time but were too caught up in meaningless rhetoric to get across. Overall, though, a good 90 minutes.
Sad newses for the day:
- Poor Sarwar is sick today. Bloody flu :(
- Sakinah's gone. Poor Kinu :(
Alrighty, it's late and I don't see the need to stay so late on a Wednesday evening so I'm headed home. Later pater.

No comments:
Post a Comment