October 9, 2004

Dammit Abdu, I'm now obsessed with "Woh Lamhe" by Jal. Grr. My i-Pod will ghissofy playing the same song over 'n over but I cannot give it up! Went to sleep last night with the tune in my head, and awoke in the same state too. Curses!

So this girl came to check out my apartment since I'm re-letting it after the wedding. She loved it. Funny how what you find boring is someone else's utopia. Well, it looks nicer after the furniture shift anyway so I can't blame her. I think I'm gonna miss my house :(

Sarwar's apartment is too cold (Yammie you were right). It's sunny and warm outside but in this underground tiled rabbit burrow it is about 20 degrees colder. Brrrrr.

Alright, off to listen to that godforsaken song again. I'm addicted (hey that's an Abdu song too! remember? ;)

Laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment