October 10, 2008

Who are you?

So I've been noticing for some time that I have certain anonymous devoted followers of this blog, who visit the site on a regular basis but have never actually said anything to me. And honestly, I'm beginning to find this a little creepy.

Yes, I'm flattered that you read this blog so regularly, but you'll agree it's rather personal, and I'm a little concerned that random people I don't know, happen to know so much about me without even trying to get to know me. So, all of you people in Foster City, Fresno and Irvine, CA.. and at the NIH in Maryland.. and from Guelph, ON.. please open up and say something to redeem your stalker-ish behavior.. or you'll probably find your IP address blocked.. very soon.

3 comments:

  1. Hello from MD,

    I got to your blog from Champagne-shoulder's blog; we went to college together. Anyway long story short, I too grew up in Dubai and still visit from time to time. When I read some of your stories about school there I suppose, I felt some of the commonality of experiences( for lack of a better way of putting it)
    After that I just kept reading...
    Didn't mean to spook ya, so Hiii :)

    srujbop . blogspot . com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and Welcome! Thanks for identifying yourself.. appreciate it. Where did you go to school in Dubai? Well I'm glad you're enjoying the blog.. do speak up though, it's nicer to hear people talk and interact than to know you're just scanning info :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very true,

    I did want to write earlier but I usually read my blog list on fridays and I keep meaning to reply but the weekend rolls in. (I agree; terrible excuse).

    Anyway we've been in Dubai since 82', me went to Indian High School, I would have been in the class of 93 but I left after 10th to do my 11th and 12th in India. (My parents are still in Dubai, went to meet them in Feb and I was disappointed, It is not the Dubai I grew up in, all crowded and rude) Then to college where we met said wolfie. Took the CS program and crossed the oceans like every other desi I know and here I am:)

    By the way I liked the "Eat Pray Love" recommendation, It helped in letting go of a few things. So please do recommend any books you like, ( That way we don't have to do the hard work :)

    I just finished "The Namesake", it was very nice.

    See ya friday :)

    ReplyDelete