On the T today, I saw a girl in purple skinny jeans.. and I suddenly remembered that I too had owned purple jeans when I was about 14 (although purple wasn't really fashionable in 1990s Dubai, but I wore them anyway, thank you Zeus Jeans at Sana!)...
Anyhoo, I saw the girl and felt a pang for my youthful days.. so I have now resolved to get purple skinny jeans. If not skinny, then at least purple. If not purple, then.. well.. at least some jeans. I need jeans. All my current pairs are loose, old, tattered.. and dead. Just like my souuuuuuul. Sigh.
So, here's a question for the audience. How many jeans does one need in a wardrobe? How many do you own? And would you buy a purple jean?
September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I require 2 for work/play, at least 1 for grunt work around the house and the retired jeans turn into painting clothes.
ReplyDeleteI am now looking at at least 3 pairs for work now since winter is coming.
I own 4 blues for the weekend and after work weekdays, and 2 blacks.
ReplyDelete2 pairs of ugly blues for 'blah' days. Just to be clear, when I bought them, they weren't ugly... till I got home.