It's true. I've always wanted to be Titania, Queen of the Faeries.Isn't it the most regal name and title ever? Conjures up images of gauzy turquoise dresses.. with gem-studded bodices and flowing skirts.. crowns and scepters.. glistening locks.. sweeping, majestic beauty.. rose-tinged cheeks.. luminous eyes.. power, desire, intense magic.
Umm, the picture on the right doesn't do justice to my vision of this sexy, firebrand of a sprite.. but you get the gist.
In fact, I love the idea of this character so much that when I dated a guy whose name began with O, I nicknamed him Oberon, and began going by Titania myself. I even changed my MSN nick to it at the time.
What? I love magic. And I never said I wasn't cheesy.
Anyhoo, as I was saying, I want to be a Fairy Queen. No, not the gay kind. And no, no relation to Dairy Queen either. Though I wouldn't mind a Blizzard right now. Mmm. Ice cream.
Oh by the way, while we're on the subject of ice cream, can I just say that Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream by Ben & Jerry's is *excellent*. Try it!
But yeah, Titania. Love it. If you're planning on getting me a vanity license plate for my birthday or something, T8TNIA should do the trick. *hint hint*

No comments:
Post a Comment