After four days of fun and frolic in Houston - including incessantly prowling the lanes of the local dollar store, despairing of the insanely hot and humid weather, drinking endless cups of Milo, having water fights at the Texas-shaped pool, and generally getting up to no good with cowboy hats and plastic guns - I am back. Oh yeah, and we also managed to attend - and enjoy - MK's wedding.. but that didn't take up as much time as the other, more entertaining shenanigans did. What do you expect when you put Greeks, Malays, Canadians, Pakistanis and Indians together?
But overall, boy, what a much-needed break that was. I had an excellent, excellent time reconnecting with old friends and reliving the madness of NU days. Hard to believe it has been five years since I graduated, but that's what makes reunions like these all the more special.
Cheers to good times, and here's hoping we get to do this again very, very soon.
PS: I also finished reading Hamlet (OMG Best. Shakesperean Play. Ever.)
PPS: I also almost died from insomnia, contracted a deathly cold, and suffered about 10 hours of plane delays due to the evil people at Continental Airlines, but I'll save the bitching for some other day. This is a happy post about happy things and happy times. Breathe in *whooosh*, breathe out *aaah* :)
August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment