Doormat with "Welcome" in Binary ($39.99): Not that I can read (or decode?) binary, but I'm a wannabe geek so this is just plain COOL. Plus it's actually a pretty attractive doormat and it matches my living room. Hmm.
Equal Measure Cup ($12.99): I have a feeling that this would make cooking a much more entertaining and educational experience, no?
Outdoor LCD Window Thermometer ($14.99): C'mon, who doesn't want to know the temperature outside without having to turn on the TV or laptop? You could just look at the window and read this screen. Tres convenient.
Office File Folders with Attitude ($7.99): If I was still working, I would get these in a heart-beat. Why? Because they'd really make it easier to remember what's in the folders that I used for precisely these purposes anyway :P
Mini Business Card File Cabinet ($12.99): Again, cube goodies don't make sense to buy right now, but I always did want a funkier way to store my stacks of business cards. Sigh, this would have been perfect.Various T-shirts ($14.99-$18.99): Need I say more?



Aaargh. So many choices, such little ability to indulge oneself.

No comments:
Post a Comment