April 16, 2008

Wildcat Pride

Woohoo. For once I actually did something to support my alma mater and got some recognition in return - a name mention on the Young Alumni donations page! Hmm, I wonder if that'll show up in Google searches on my name now.

Of course, Northwestern has recognized me before. Two years ago, Starcom was featured as one of the best places for communications internships/jobs in "Dialogue", the quarterly alumni magazine of the School of Communication. The magazine folks came over, interviewed us, and included us in a photo shoot... and my picture was actually published! (*) I'm not surprised I was included, though, since the photographer was literally stalking me and put me in every picture he shot. I think it was because of the extremely bright kurta I was wearing but maybe it's just 'cos I'm sooo photogenic (that's a big self-ego-stroke, yes, wochu gonna do about it huh?).

Anyway, it's a good NU reminiscing sort of day today.

(*) Edit 4/18/08: See this picture below.

3 comments: