According to StatCounter, I have a major fan in Atlanta, GA. Someone in that fine town really likes to read my blog.. a LOT. He/she almost always has the highest daily pageloads for the xinugeist, followed closely by somebody equally mysterious in Fresno, CA, Ms. Cambridge Warehouse@MIT, and some lamers in Minneapolis, Digital River and Monmouth Junction, NJ who clearly have a lot of time of their hands *waves to y'all... muah*
But who is this Atlanta person? I'm rather befuddled. I don't really have friends there.. I do have some distant in-law relations but I seriously doubt they're aware of the xinugeist's existence?
So, dear reader from the land of Jimmy Carter, I implore you - show thyself. Remain not shrouded in this cloak of mystery. End this game and tell me who you really are.. well, unless you actually are not in Atlanta at all, and are somewhere else entirely, and simply masking/faking your IP address to remain elusive and somewhat untraceable. In which case, don't bother revealing yourself to me, you're probably dangerous and I don't want to know you. But I still don't mind being stalked so you may continue to read this blog, but do it quietly. And please, don't hurt me.
Also, just a reminder that the poll closes tomorrow, so all you people who read but don't comment or click, get off your lazy asses and express an opinion for Christ's sake. Do you want to be labeled as simply Consumers in the information economy, and not Contributors? Yalla yalla! Shake your bon bons! Rock the vote!
April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Lamer. *sigh*
ReplyDeleteKeep in mind that the reader could be anywhere on the Eastern seaboard and could be routed through an Atlanta hub. Just saying.
Also - calling Piki a lamer would mean close to certain death. I'd be mindful :)
I didn't call Piki a lamer, I called her mysterious.. cos I suspected it was her ;) Hi Piki!
ReplyDeleteI called YOU lot lamers.. because.. yknow.. you are :D
But I lub my lamer fwends..
HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :D
Oh wait a sec, is Piki in NJ? Damn I thought she was in CA. No no, the lamer in NJ would be Vish. No?
ReplyDeleteWait wait, who are all you people?!