Can I just say that I love David Cook? He totally needs to win American Idol, people. Pull out your phones and start dialing. Why? Three reasons:
1) Hello by Lionel Richie. You have never heard this soppy, cheesy song sung like this. Seriously.
2) Billie Jean by Michael Jackson. Of course we love Mickey J but lets face it, I have no idea what the man ever says. Anybody who can change this crotch-grabbing squeaker into a soulful rock ballad deserves mad props.
3) Music of the Night from Phantom of the Opera. Oh my fricken God. This is my most favorite musical of ALL time and this boy blew this song out of the box. As Randy Jackson said tonight - "hot, molten, lava, hot!".
Yes? Yes? Am I getting this right? Who's with me?
Down with choco-pop David Archuleta!
April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment