March 12, 2008

To C-Flat, with Love.


Found this rather illuminating article on a pet subject of mine (hmm.. 'nuff said) so I thought I would share. It may sound gross to you.. or it may not, if you too know a man who has dedicated his blog to the glorification of flatulence.

Here's the title, byline and link to this article.. explore at your leisure.

The Bowel Movement

What is your poo telling you about your health? It's the burning question that has everybody's head in the toilet these days.
By Leslie Crawford
Salon.com

6 comments:

  1. A book on shit co-written by a Sheth.

    Hmm.

    Somewhere in Ireland, a leprechaun hangs from a tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Sheth who became a gastroentologist, no less.

    [brings out bagpipes from under the bed and plays 'Shipping Up To Boston' at said Leprechaun's funeral]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've glorified farting. Not Pooping. Thusly, this post is negated from having any importance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Firstly, 'negated' can only be used in the active voice, not passive voice, i.e. "his pants negated the need for underwear", not "his underwear was negated by pants". That just makes no sense.

    Secondly, of course the two are related: a fart is a harbinger of poop, after all.

    And finally, you may disagree with me, but you don't have to say I have "no importance". It's a little bit rude.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah well. my intention was not to be rude just mildly facetious and overbearing.

    ReplyDelete