If you can get past the stalker-ish nature of this photo, you'll agree that Graphic Converter X is actually pretty awesome. Finally - I've found a Paint equivalent for the Mac.
What? You know you've done this too. Don't judge me girlfriend *wags finger and does the neck thing*
I'm not bored in that pic, it's just that the red is obscuring my expression. I'm.. "concentrating".
And It's red because I accidentally dumped red with the Paintbox tool and I couldn't undo it since my Mac is out of memory and it's not saving undo stuff anymore. I could have re-done the whole thing but I was sleepy and couldn't be bothered so just put it up there as is :P
What the hell...
ReplyDeleteXinu, you actually look BORED sitting next to him.
and why is it red?
What? You know you've done this too. Don't judge me girlfriend *wags finger and does the neck thing*
ReplyDeleteI'm not bored in that pic, it's just that the red is obscuring my expression. I'm.. "concentrating".
And It's red because I accidentally dumped red with the Paintbox tool and I couldn't undo it since my Mac is out of memory and it's not saving undo stuff anymore. I could have re-done the whole thing but I was sleepy and couldn't be bothered so just put it up there as is :P