March 20, 2008

My newest composition

An Ode to T
(Sung to the tune of 'Hey Jude')

Oh T
How I love thee
I see you, everywhere I go
Rain or shine, you're always with me
Taking me places I've never been

Oh T
You bring me home
You are all the colors of the rainbow
When you're late, I get so angry
But when I'm with you, I don't want to leave

I plan my day around you
But know that looking out for you
Won't make you come sooner

Sometimes I feel like a fool
When I run to you
All helter skelter

Na na na na, na na na na

Oh T
You sure are fine
As long as you're not the Green Line
Whenever the world gets me real down
You make me smile, 'cos you are my T.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! That's great! Way to go! Gotta love the T! I like the green line too though! Take care!

    ReplyDelete