Life was strange to me today..
So I stopped by the river, watched the sunset as the wind blew through my hair..
.. and listened to a song.
I think this is my most favorite song in the world. No matter what mood I'm in - happy or sad, content or contemplative, angry or disappointed or hurt - this song is just perfect for me. It's simply.. flawless. I'm trying, but I can't find any more words to describe what this song means to me... except that thank goodness Vishal introduced me to it all those years ago :)
Here's to music that comes from the heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ohh you're so welcome, sweetheart.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that you have it right from the beginning (from the "aao huzoor tumko" part). Most people who have heard this song, remember it only from "sitaaron mein le chalo".
Global Spirit was by far one of Karunesh's most soulful albums.
Wasn't too blown away by the video, though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0E3FgJ_mT4
I had also heard the song starting at "sitaaron" but then when I downloaded it from iTunes (it was worth paying for!) I got the whole song.
ReplyDeleteI'm too afraid to watch the video.. I have a vision of the song in my head and don't wanna ruin it! Maybe some day when I'm less attached to it :)
hugz.