HMPFT! *blows angrily into newly cut bangs ala Pooja Bhatt*
The pictures are fine! This comparison is fine! And no - Manish Malhotra does not look anything like Akshay Kumar! He's rather unattractive, even for a gay man, unlike Akshay who stole my heart in his very first cool doodh scene (beating up college gangsters in the cafeteria) in Khiladi *swoon*
No.
ReplyDeleteNo.
NOOOOO!
Additionally, is that the most heterosexual picture you could find? I think SALGA just found its new ambassador.
I have a better picture for you to try if you wish. - that's a hideous picture to compare with !
ReplyDeleteNoooo... they look alike! And Vish, it was the only tooth-baring, chashma-wearing pic of Akshay I could find!
ReplyDeleteThere is definitely a pointy nosed, pointy chinned, toothy smile resemblance!
P, is the picture of you supposedly hideous, or are you referring to Akshay? Cos I think both pix are nice :D
you need to find a better picture of said actor. That's just not working.
ReplyDeleteand said picture of me , tres yucky,
ReplyDeleteAhem - this is the real comparison!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.vishaloberoi.com/comp.bmp
HMPFT! *blows angrily into newly cut bangs ala Pooja Bhatt*
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are fine! This comparison is fine! And no - Manish Malhotra does not look anything like Akshay Kumar! He's rather unattractive, even for a gay man, unlike Akshay who stole my heart in his very first cool doodh scene (beating up college gangsters in the cafeteria) in Khiladi *swoon*