Everyone says I remind them of Hermione but that always surprises me because I really don't like to study and I'm not very good at it.. I really do identify a great deal with Harry - the fierce loyalty to friends, the constant quest for the truth, occasional insubordination to get my way - so I'm glad the quiz agreed with me :)
Now that you mention it, I do feel some similarity between Hermione and me. For instance, if something intruiges me, I become obsessed with it to a point that become somewhat of an expert on it very soon; I hate breaking the rules if I believe in them; and I *may* *sometimes* have a know-it-all attitude.
Hermione!
ReplyDeleteOooh oooh ooooh! Rowling modeled Hermione after herself!
Hehehehe.. lucky you ;)
ReplyDeleteEveryone says I remind them of Hermione but that always surprises me because I really don't like to study and I'm not very good at it.. I really do identify a great deal with Harry - the fierce loyalty to friends, the constant quest for the truth, occasional insubordination to get my way - so I'm glad the quiz agreed with me :)
Now that you mention it, I do feel some similarity between Hermione and me. For instance, if something intruiges me, I become obsessed with it to a point that become somewhat of an expert on it very soon; I hate breaking the rules if I believe in them; and I *may* *sometimes* have a know-it-all attitude.
ReplyDelete*grins*