May 20, 2007

A Disappointing Start to the Summer

Ta Ra Rum Pum: nauseatingly hideous from start to finish. Avoid at all costs.

Spiderman 3: too many characters leading to a confused narrative that doesn't keep you as hooked as the first two. Blah de blah.

Shrek 3: again, too many characters and not enough funnies. It all seems rather unnecessary.

Oh well, there are still MANY other movies coming out this summer that might redeem the year...

May 25: Pirates of the Caribbean 3
June 8: Ocean's Thirteen
June 22: Evan Almighty, A Mighty Heart
June 27: Live Free Or Die Hard
June 29: Ratatouille
July 4: Transformers
July 13: Harry Potter 5
July 27: The Simpsons Movie
Aug 03: Bourne Ultimatum
Aug 10: Rush Hour 3

Hmm.. might make sense to get an AMC card or something and save some $$$.

2 comments:

  1. Ok...first off: That's a nice template.

    Secondly, I agree with the Spiderman 3 review as well as the Shrek 3 review. In my books, it sucked! I don't wanna watch TaraBUMBUM coz from the previews it looks like an ooze of cheese that I don't want to digest.

    With the upcoming summer/post-summer movies, I am REALLY looking forward to Ocean's 13, as I am a BIG Ocean's movie fan (plus its got Big Al in there). Bourne Ultimatum, POTC 3, Evan Almighty, Transformers, The Simpsons Movie, Live Free or Die Hard and Rush Hour 3. Yeah...Cinemark/AMC card may not be a bad idea.

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sachin! It's a standard template offa Blogger though.. I'm not qualified enough to make my own.. sniff :(

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete