April 24, 2007

Dilemma of the Day

Activity on my Facebook profile is going through the roof. And everytime someone does something I get an email alert. Now my email is full of nothing but Facebook alerts!

Today's dilemma: do I reduce the things I get alerted by email for? Or get rid of it altogether and let it be a surprise when I log on???

6 comments:

  1. I say leave it in. It's a small boost to self's iD when these things happen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some time now I've noticed your name in Paresh's comments' field. Since I was bored at work, I decided to snoop around - and I happened to come accross your blog. I've spent all afternoon reading your posts, and I just had to tell you - Your writing style is hypnotic and I found myself constantly looking forward to reading the next post. Your blog reads like a book - a really nice, relaxing book.

    Just wanted to drop in a note letting you know that you've earned a brand spankin' new regular reader, and I'm gonna be commenting on some (or a lot) of your posts, so I thought it would be a good idea to introduce my highliy opinionated self to you :)

    I'm Sheetal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My oh my! A fan! :D

    (Well, about time I say :P)

    Welcome welcome, Sheetal! Thank you for all your kind words, I'm glad you enjoyed reading the blog so far and I hope not to disappoint in the future! Looking forward to seeing lots of comments from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheetal - you never leave comments like that on my blog.. so wtf:P

    Xinu - I guess more reason to blog now :) You can't have your legions of rabid fans panging more eh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pari - I've always been a regular reader of your blog! (awwwwwwwwwwwwww)
    And, you already know how opinionated I am.

    What's your point?

    ReplyDelete
  6. "legions of rabid fans"... mmm... me likey.. ;)

    ReplyDelete