December 11, 2006

Bekaar Ki Dhoom Machgayi

Currently repeating on iTunes:
Don't Touch Me Soniya - Dhoom: 2

This song is to DIE for!

How do I know this? Because we watched the movie this weekend - and here's the kicker - because it was the husband's idea! I guess there are levels even he's willing to fall to to see Ash 20 lbs lighter :D

So here's my two word review: EYE CANDY. And errm nothing else.

Except the "Touch Me" song. I mean the song, not the context in which its sung, 'cos that's kinda disgusting. Married men should not be shaking it with Bips. And while I love this song, I'm realistic. Let's see how long it takes Pritam to be outed and when we find out which obscure track this song is lifted from.

But Hrithik. Hrithik is to DIE for! *drool* What? I can't drool in public? If hubby can keep saying "God, Ash is in good shape" over and over, certainly I can drool.

And why is India suddenly going all prudish with the much hyped Hrithik-Aishwarya kiss? The way the aunties are exploding, I was expecting something really wild, tongue and all. It was so tame! Nothing worse than what Emraan Hashmi delivers in every film of his. Why don't all the aunties object to that?

Not to mention, divorcee, and should-be social outcast, Aamir Khan has kissed the heroine in every movie of his, from Pooja Bedi in Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander to Alice Patten in Rang De Basanti. I know this because I've watched out for it since the beginning of time. (I think the only movie he may have not kissed a girl in was Lagaan.) Still, I don't see the decency board breaking down Aamir's door with a lawsuit?

How come no one sued Amitabh for chasing a wet and near-naked Zeenat Aman in the "Samundar mein nahaake" song? Come to think of it, how come no one just lynched Zeenat Aman in general?

The country has the 2nd highest population in the world and is home to the Kamasutra - so I'm sure plenty of kissing goes on behind closed doors. Bollywood realized this and gave up the kiss behind the lowered umbrella gimick a long time ago people. Get used to it!

I would rather object to the amount of fake tanning lotion Ash slapped onto herself and how silly Hrithik looked singing Dhoom Again in English. (Silly, but hot.)

Ok, back to my song! *shakes her booty around empty apartment*

No comments:

Post a Comment