Two days ago, I was in a mall and got stopped by a lady running a stall with products from the "Dead Sea Spa" company.
She forcibly used her product on my right hand ring fingernail - 3 sides of a cube-like buffing brush (black side, then blue side, then white side), with drops of some goop and a moisturizer. And voila, ten seconds later my nail was glistening like it had just come out of a manicure.
However, I wasn't going to dish out $29.99 for months and months of beautiful nails and healthy cuticles - so I thanked the lady and walked on.
Today, I looked at my fingernails - and 9 of them have miserably crumbled in this shatteringly cold weather.
But one nail, and one nail alone, remains standing.. steadfastly shiny in the face of all temperature-induced odds. A testament to decently-priced products that do work which we pass over because we're cheap and think short-term, and then regret for a week afterwards.
Cheers, nail.
**Update: just found out that said product is being sold online for $19.95 - $10 less than in the stall! Scratch all that about product being decently-priced.. we're being ripped off I tell you!**
November 2, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment