November 17, 2006

Why do I need to do word verification to comment on my own blog? How gay! (no offence to gays)

I was listening to Tere Sang Ishq - Remix (Tom, Dick and Harry) and have decided that Paresh would sound like Himesh Reshammiya if he sang. And Tamanna would sound like the chick who sings the few girly lines in that song. And they would be bopping in a club. Don't you guys feel special? I just cast you for a music video in my head.

In other news, I finally have a claim to fame: My photograph was published in a magazine just overleaf from a photograph (and article) on Stephen Colbert!!

I haven't actually seen it, but turns out that the article that Dialogue (official magazine of the School of Communication at Northwestern, apna alma mater) wrote about my company (Starcom Worldwide) being NU intern-friendly was just as important as the story about Stephen Colbert (NU '86) being the grand marshall at this year's Homecoming Parade.

I guess it's just as well that I wore my colorful Jaipur ka kurta that day -- the photographer liked it so much he put me in every single shot, so I suppose I was bound for glory.

Muwahahaha!

2 comments:

  1. The word verification means you've been tagged for spamming. I had the same. Contact Blogger Customer Service- they'll remove it in 36 hours.

    I would sound like Himesh Reshammiya? Word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh.. Funny, I do a real good himmesh imitation though! :)

    ReplyDelete