July 24, 2006

Miss Puerto Rico won the Miss Universe 2006 title last night. She is super skinny, quite scary looking - and she was wearing a dress of metal ropes (yeah, not my ideal fabric for a glamorous night out) which eventually caused her to faint during the post-contest press conference - so clearly she's not very smart either.

I watched the live telecast of the contest after they had narrowed the playing field to the top 10. I was personally rooting for Bolivia since she was the most stunning but she didn't even make it into the top 5, sadly (India did not make it to the top 10 so I did not see her, I'm told she had big teeth?). Oh well. Not everyone has good taste like me :P~

FYI - I got my driver's license last week, think I forgot to update the blog with that. Whoop de do.

No comments:

Post a Comment