June 5, 2006

S and I are thinking of making a short trip to Vegas over my budday to collectively celebrate our buddays (since MIL will be here for his and hence no partaying shall be possible).

Any tips, tricks, comments, suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. lastminutetravel.com
    dont rent a vehicle. shuttles are cheapers.

    look online for show tickets. There's some out there to be had for cheap.

    Don't take your check card when going gambling. Never play slots. Play blackjack or baccarat.

    I'm sure I'll think of some more later:)

    And no, we haven't been to vegas either ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool go for the Vegas trip baby. You will have a lot of fun!!! Don't buy any show tickets online (unless for Cirque de soliel) because you can buy them half price or a very good discount over there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And ps. we walked mostly everywhere. The lobbies are pretty and everything reminded me of our brandnew plastic Dubai!

    Some hotels are interconnected, so it makes it easier. I know MandalayBay, Luxor (where we stayed) and 'that' medieval themed hotel is connected.

    ReplyDelete