June 21, 2006

5:48pm - he calls! Ok so no dinner tonight, lunch tomorrow :)

BTW Vish, Sarwar said "Next time tell him to fly in the night before!" and that the feeling is mutual re: wish you guys could have met.

Ok - see you tomorrow then!

(Why am I talking to him when its really to myself, and that too on a public forum? Odd.)

2 comments:

  1. Well, after much befuddling pitter-patter of dates and times, we did finally meet for a delicious, Tums-inspiring Thai meal in Chicago, followed by a grand tour of Xinu's office.

    Must say that its been three long years, and (Shah Rukh Khan in KKHH-style) boy, I've missed you yaar.

    Had a real blast, gorgeous, and i'm so glad we met up - we must catch up again soon! Love to Sarwar.

    I'm off to my Miami vices ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was tres fun! You must visit again soon and make a proper plan next time.

    Hope there weren't any problems in Miami after the 'radical black muslim' bombers were found :P

    ReplyDelete