I got promoted last Thursday :)
Yay! I finally will be making.. uhh.. 60% less than my husband (it was 80% before).. yay! Go Equality in the Workplace!!
Promotion is effective immediately, so should see the cash flow in with the May 15th paycheck.. muwahahaha.. however, don't move off my desk for another month or so until we get over the big planning hump. Will be moving up to a new supervisory position created on the Disney team, should be interesting. Husband is calling me "Boss" nowadays :)
Right now, however, all excitement has been killed as I am trying to get out of this miserable cold I've had for the last 10 days.
I've been suffering from itchy, watery eyes, itchy throat, and an alternatively congested and runny nose. The first symptoms were a congested cough, which gave way to the rest of the above. The most recent new symptom was, my best friend, diarrhea! Thank goodness for Imodium though. It has been brought under control.
UGHHHH SOMEBODY FIND ME A DRUG THAT STOPS THE ITCHING AND PUTS ME TO SLEEP!!!
I'm a wreck :(
May 9, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Codiene. Plain. Simple.
ReplyDeleteAlso - Vishal would recommend Absinthe but don't listen to him.
ReplyDeleteI don't even need to talk nowadays.
ReplyDeleteMad props on the promotion, STARCOMmander!
Congrats Boss!
ReplyDeleteEk Green Card dede babu! Allah ka vaaste. Allah tujhe bees tees bachche dega...
ReplyDeleteerr...
ok.. moving along very quickly
Thanks Chai! Do I know you? Your nick seem familiar.
ReplyDelete